Listento isn’t showing up for me in PreSonus Studio One
There are a few possible reasons why you might be seeing issues in PreSonus Studio One:
- You’re running Presonus Studio One ‘Prime version’, which doesn’t support third-party plugins. You’ll need to upgrade to one of the higher tiers of Studio One, such as Artist and Professional, which support third-party plugins.
- The plug-in is hidden, in which case you should open the Plug-ins manager and unhide Listento. You don’t have VST3 Plug-in support or AudioUnit plug-in support enabled in the Advanced / Service settings of your Studio One.
- You’re running Microsoft Windows OS and:
- The Listento plug-in isn’t installed in the default folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 (Windows)
- You downloaded Listento for 32-bit and you’re running the 64-bit version of Studio One, so Listento isn’t showing up. Presonus Studio One 64-bit doesn’t support 32-bit plugins on Windows.