Listento Plug-in System Requirements
Listento allows real-time streaming of several lossless or compressed audio formats. Listento Receiver allows receiving and recording an incoming audio stream from a remote Listento plugin. Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: i3 @ 1.4 Ghz
- 8 Gb Ram
- Screen Resolution: 1440×900 pixels
- 100 Mb Ethernet or Wifi – 802.11n
- Internet connection with at least 3 Mbit download and 1 Mbit upload speed
- Mac OS X 10.13 - 11.6 (Intel and Apple Silicon)
- Listento works on macOS 12.0, however it is pending proper testing
- Windows 10 64-bit only
- For Mac OS X 10.11 – 10.12 install the previous Listento version
- For Win 8.1 and Win 10 32-bit install the previous Listento version
- /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins
- AAX – C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins
- VST 2 – C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins VST2
- 32-bit Windows – C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- 64 bit Windows – C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3
- Service files – C:\Program Files\Audiomovers
- Logic Pro X, GarageBand 10, Cubase 9.5-11, Nuendo 10-11, Pro Tools 12 and later, Ableton Live 9 64 bit, Ableton Live 10-11, Studio One 4-5, Reaper 6, Adobe Audition CC2019, Wavelab 10
- Other hosts will likely work but haven’t been fully tested and QA’d.
- 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Windows and Mac OS: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge
- Mobile browsers on iOS: Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- Mobile browsers on Android OS: Firefox
- Other web browsers will work, but haven’t been fully tested.
- On much older macOS systems, Chrome and Safari may not support the Listento web player. Please try installing this special Firefox web browser version if on an older machine.
When using a mobile browser, ‘silent mode’ must be switched off for Listento to work correctly.
We recommend using Listento iOS or Android players for the best experience.Network Ports
- 80 – Hypertext Transfer Protocol 443 – HTTP Secure (HTTPS) over TLS/SSL