What may affect streaming quality?
Our plug-in and servers can handle PCM 32 with 0.1 sec latency. However, we don’t control things on your end. Here’s what can affect streaming quality:
- Streaming settings. There’s a huge difference between PCM and AAC data needs. Refer to the guide below.
- Latency settings. If you’re experiencing issues at 0.1 sec, try increasing it.
- Session size.
- Session buffer.
- VPNs and Proxies.
- Any other Internet activity, like someone is watching a movie or playing online, etc.
- Internet speed
- Running a communication tool, like Zoom, Skype, Discord, etc.
- Running a remote desktop tool like TeamViewer