Billing and Licensing
- Audio Interface Compatibility
- Can I run a remote jam session through Listento?
- Do you offer an educational discount?
- Does Audiomovers work with a VPN?
- How do I stream multi-channel audio in the plugin?
- How does a Listento stream work?
- How many computers can I install the Listento audio plug-in on?
- How many people can listen to my real-time audio stream?
- How many plug-ins can I run in a session?
- Listento Audio Plug-in Quick Start (Manual)
- Listento Plug-in System Requirements
- No AAC 256 or 320 options in Windows
- OMNIBUS Quick Start Guide
- What affects Listento streaming quality?
- What is Paddle?
- Where can I find Listento Logs, the Audio Cache and my Listento Preferences in MacOS?
- Why has Audiomovers moved to Subscription-only?
- I am receiving distorted audio
- I can’t find my username
- I can’t hear any audio playback in the Firefox web browser
- I can’t hear any audio playback in the Safari web browser
- I can’t see ‘Start transmission’ button in the plug-in user interface
- I’m having issues with Latency outside of my internet connection
- I’m not able to login to Audiomovers
- I’m running Reaper 6 and I can’t hear surround sound in the Listento plug-in
- Listento isn’t showing up for me in PreSonus Studio One
- Listento plug-in isn’t showing up for me in Pro Tools First
- Listento plug-in isn’t showing up on my Windows system
- Listento plug-in isn’t working for me in Pro Tools HDX Hybrid
- Listento reception cuts off after some time or Listento receiver isn’t working at all
- Listento Web Player doesn’t have any controls or I don’t see any Web Player in my browser
- Listento web player isn’t working on my Android device
- No transmission. Listento displays ‘connecting…’
- ‘No Network’ message