Looking to stream lossless, studio-quality audio from any DAW to your iPhone without having to transfer files or bounce out tracks? Find out how below.
What you’ll need
- The LISTENTO plugin for Mac or PC — you can use the 7-day free trial period to test it.
- The LISTENTO mobile player for iPhone.
- The DAW of your choice.
Streaming audio from PC to iPhone
On your PC
- Download the latest version of the LISTENTO plugin.
2. Open up the project that you want to stream and add the LISTENTO plugin to your Mix Bus (or at the end of the chain on your Master Channel if you are using Ableton Live or Logic Pro X and are looking to stream the whole track with all effects applied).
3. If you’d like to switch between streaming the entire track and a singular channel (such as a guitar track, for instance) just solo the track within your DAW.
4. Login to your Audiomovers account and press Start Stream. This will automatically copy the streaming link to your clipboard.
On your iPhone
- Download the LISTENTO mobile player for iPhone from the app store.
2. Open the LISTENTO mobile player on your iPhone and click the paste link and connect. From here, you will be able to hear all of the audio from your DAW from your iPhone.
Be sure to watch our video with producer, musician and content creator Ryan Donnelly to learn how he uses this workflow to ensure his mixes are ready for release across all devices.